Having an ABS tech support team available 24/7 without the need for an in-house team is perfect for businesses that can't yet afford the cost of full time or dedicated IT support technicians, but also can't afford productivity downtime. We offer IT services via telephone, remote tech support and onsite support services. You can be sure your IT systems are in good hands with ABS Internet's knowledge and experience. Our goal is to manage your network so you can concentrate on managing your business!
We offer a broad range of onsite and remote IT tech support services including:
- Proactive network maintenance
- Installation, configuration and implementation of devices
- Software installation, upgrades and scheduling
- Software training
- Systems quoting and purchasing
- Network architecture optimization
- Technical consulting and strategic IT planning.
We are an IT support organization specializing in implementing, managing and configuring WINDOWS, LINUX, MAC and NOVELL systems environments.
Whether you already have your network in place or you need professional design and/or optimization of your network architecture, we can help. We offer Tier I, Tier II, Tier III support, which includes the management and administration of entire systems. We also offer:
- Computer virus and spyware removal
- Computer optimization
- Remote PC repair
- Registry repair, device driver issues
- Web related issues and much, much more!
ABS Internet is certified in many different areas of IT and Tech support, and we are continuously adding new certifications. Our current certifications include: