Great Ways to Get YouTube into Your Business
YouTube is now the second largest search engine on the planet, and by far the most flexible. You can embed YouTube videos quickly and easily nearly anywhere, and multiply your marketing efforts with ease. Moreover, utilizing YouTube marketing in your business is an incredibly cost-effective way to drive traffic and sales. You’ve heard the stats touting YouTube as the behemoth it is, and the reasons you should use it in your business. Nevertheless, it’s not always clear the best way to go about that.
That being said let’s look a 7 easy ways to incorporate YouTube into your business.
- Create videos of your products and services - Here’s your chance to demonstrate your stuff in action. Try to make these videos fun, and not overly technical. Emphasize what benefits they can bring to the buyers.
- Drive traffic - Properly optimized YouTube videos can drive tons of traffic to your pages. Understand how to make your videos rank well in both YouTube and Google for best results. Consider driving paid traffic to your videos. Remember, it is much easier to rank a YouTube video highly as opposed to a webpage!
- Create a dedicated YouTube channel for your brand - Creating a specific YouTube channel for your business can help in several ways, particularly in Google rankings. YouTube is also a social network, so you would be wise to keep an eye on any comments that pop up on your videos and channel.
- Introduce both you and your staff to add authenticity - Putting a face to the business does wonders for creating know, like and trust!
- Create tip videos - Use this platform to generate legions of views and viewers by creating tip videos that display your expertise in helpful ways your people are seeking.
- Post links to your videos on your social networks - Be sure to provide links to your videos on your social network sites, as well as in email. This drives traffic to the videos, which in turn feeds the site, ranks higher and grows before your eyes.
- Create videos for customer testimonials - A very cool way to build trust and generate a few raving fans is to use videos for customer testimonials. This provides awesome social proof about your products and services, and helps get the word out faster.